Mineral-resin surfaces are seamless surfaces based on composites of natural quartz aggregate and polyurethane resin. It is a more ecological and human-friendly alternative to concreting, paving or asphalting. Mineral-resin surfaces are an innovative and ecological solution for transport routes, squares, and spaces around buildings – both public and private.
Advantages of mineral-resin surfaces
Mineral-resin surfaces are water-permeable:
- substrates with a mineral-resin surface do not require construction of additional drainage systems, which significantly simplifies the design and implementation of the investment,
- rainwater and snowmelt on mineral-resin substrates very quickly flow into the ground, therefore no puddles are formed and rainwater does not burden the water drainage system,
- the water-permeability of mineral-resin surfaces allows a free flow of air and water to root systems, and thus a natural irrigation of plants neighboring the surface.
Mineral-resin surfaces are durable:
- mineral-resin surfaces are resistant to mechanical damage - they can be used for both pedestrian and light vehicle traffic,
- they are great in winter conditions - mineral-resin surfaces are resistant to frost and road salt used for deicing,
- because they are resistant to UV radiation, mineral-resin surfaces keep their perfect appearance for a long time,
- mineral-resin surfaces are resistant to mechanical cleaning.
Mineral-resin surfaces are safe:
- due to their porous structure, mineral-resin surfaces are non-slippery, they are also safer during glaze,
- mineral-resin surfaces are a semi-hard surface – they are relatively flexible, therefore they reduce the possibility of serious injury when falling,
- mineral-resin surfaces are safe and friendly for all pedestrians and road users: high heel shoes, various types of prams, cyclists, rollerblades, etc.,
- mineral-resin surfaces are stable and non-toxic.
Mineral-resin surfaces are aesthetic and easy to maintain:
- the mineral-resin surface has a natural look, therefore it harmonizes with other elements of landscape and architecture - also historic buildings,
- thanks to the innovative technology allowing for precise application of the composite and the available color palette, you can design a remarkable decorative color composition for the mineral-resin surface,
- mineral-resin surfaces do not require expensive maintenance, are easy to clean, and look attractive all year round,
- thanks to the durable and uniform surface, mineral-resin surfaces are resistant to grass and weeds.
Application of mineral-resin surfaces
- all kinds of pedestrian paths: alleys, promenades, boulevards, walkways,
- organization of urban spaces: squares, yards, atria,
- bicycle paths, also for rollerblades, roller skates, skateboards, etc.,
- recreation areas, active recreation spaces and playgrounds,
- surroundings of buildings,
- filling empty spaces around trees in parks, on squares, along streets, etc.,
- parking lots and ramps for passenger cars.